SPOT Global Phone Service PlansTo activate your SPOT Global Phone, you will need to choose a Service Plan.
With so many options, there is a SPOT Global Phone service plan that will fit your remote communication needs. Select a Galaxy plan and you'll have a full year to use the minutes when you need them most - perfect for seasonal use. Orbit monthly payment plans are also available. In addition, our Prepaid service allows you to control costs by only purchasing the minutes you need when you need them.
- 12 month term applies.
- Inbound Short Messaging included in all plans
- Voice calls within Home Zone will be billed first minute then 30 second increments
- Roaming and Long Distance Calls (outside of Home Zone) will be billed first minute then 60 second increments. Click here to see rates for Roaming and Long Distance.
- Data calls will be included and billed in 15 second increments.
- Subscriptions on the same annual plan and the same account will have the minutes pooled.
- Unused airtime will not be rolled over to the next billing cycle.
- Voice calls will be billed first minute then 60 second increments for all prepaid calls within Home Zone.
- Roaming not available outside Prepaid Home Zone.
- Long Distance: 1 minute deducted from airtime bundle for calls from the Home Zone to countries outside the Home Zone.
- Data calls will be included and billed in 60 second increments. (Only available for Personal prepaid.)
- Unused airtime will not be rolled over unless a customer recharges within the original minute expiry period, then remaining minutes will be extended to the new minute expiry date.
- Pooling is not available with prepaid.
- SPOT/Globalstar is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Airtime recharges and customer support is available by dialing *611 on a SPOT Global Phone: Monday - Friday from 8 AM to Midnight North American EST
- To avoid phone deactivation, customer must re-charge their account within 90 days following the minute expiry date.
- Includes airtime for calls placed from the Home Service Area of the US, Canada or Caribbean calling to the US and Canada.
- Free Long Distance for calls to the US, Canada or Puerto Rico.
- Free Incoming Short Messaging Service (SMS).
- Low Roaming and International Long Distance rates for other regions.
- No Roaming fees in Home Service Area.
- Express Data Compression free on most plans.
- US-based number. Easy and affordable.
- National "800" dialing. Call to the millions of US toll-free numbers.
- Best satellite sound quality. No need to waste time repeating yourself.
- Fastest Mobile Data Rates. Do more in less time.