My Adventure Story
We took off from Victoria International (CYYJ) and flew to William R. Fairchilds International Airport (KCLM) in Port Angeles, WA in a Cessna 172 C-GVTS. I flew back solo, and Jared and Patrick flew N100EX back from KCLM.
Firsts for me:
- 1) First water crossing as PIC.
- 2) First time flying in Terminal airspace (Victoria)
- 3) First time using the US eAPIS (electronic Advanced Passenger Information System).
- 4) First time flying SOLO over water.
- 5) First time dealing with customs - good in the US, less so in Canada.
- 6) First flight of my plane IN CANADA!!