Canada British Columbia Sidney
Flying 70 Views
Like this AdventureUnlike this Adventure0 Likes
My Adventure Story
We took off from Victoria International (CYYJ) and flew to William R. Fairchilds International Airport (KCLM) in Port Angeles, WA in a Cessna 172 C-GVTS. I flew back solo, and Jared and Patrick flew N100EX back from KCLM.
Firsts for me:
1) First water crossing as PIC.
2) First time flying in Terminal airspace (Victoria)
3) First time using the US eAPIS (electronic Advanced Passenger Information System).
4) First time flying SOLO over water.
5) First time dealing with customs - good in the US, less so in Canada.