My Adventure Story
Weegs and I did a medium speed training ride to Winnetka and back.
Distance 33 miles, ave 17.1 mph. We had a 15 mph headwind going out first 16.5 miles, free ride on the way back with the wind. Our course was as follows:
Start: Panera @ RT43 and RT176 in lake Bluff
1. Hopped on North Shore trail along 176 to Skokie Valley trail
2. Skoike Valley trail South to Lake Cook Rd
3. Lake Cook rd East to the Botanical Gardens
4. South thru the BG and picked up North Branch trail at Dundee Rd
5. Took trail South to Willow rd and turned around.
6. Took trail to Dundee and road West on Dundee to Skokie Hwy
7. Took Skokie Hwy North to Performance bike shop, picked up supplies
8. To Skokie Hwy to lake Cook rd and piced up Skoie Valley trail
9. Took Skokie Valley trail North back to North Shore trail
10. North Shore trail West to Panera